US1Travel is a Travel Management company licensed by ARC & IATA founded in December of l987 in Los Angeles, California.
By 1999, US1Travel provided online access to the Sabre GDS via the internet to nearly 90 Independent travel advisors nationwide.
In 2006, US1Travel was certified by Sabre as an authorized reseller of the online booking engine "GetThere". This tool
has allowed us to expand our competitive presence in the corporate marketplace.
As of June 2014 US1 travel has been providing hosting services to more than 150 Independent travel advisors selling nearly 30 million
dollars in travel bookings annually. We create and utilize mobile apps for smart phones and mobile devices showing innovation in all
areas of travel.
US1Travel was accepted into the Virtuoso Network in January 2013 which puts us in the top 1% of the travel Industry.
Virtuoso is an invitation only luxury consortium which provides amenity programs exclusively for its members. US1Travel
continues to be innovative within a rapidly changing industry which is an asset to both independent travel advisors as well as businesses
needing cost effective solutions for managing travel.
Contact us today if you are a corporate account or a travel agent with group business. Our group division will provide you with a proposal
for handling your group travel needs.
1821 Wilshire Blvd St. #212
Santa Monica, Ca. 90403
"Client satisfaction" is our number one priority!
At US1Travel, our philosophy is that a high quality product and excellent customer service
are the most important criteria a company can provide to its clients.We also believe the only advantage
any company has in today's competitive marketplace is excellent service.
- Meetings & Incentives:
We offer creativity and professional attention to successfully meet your corporate goals and budget.
How We Serve You
- Special Interest Groups:
We have expertise designing programs for such diversified fields as continuing education,
alumni groups, veterans, and special interests (e.g. agriculture, skiing, hiking, solar eclipses, etc).
• To create & execute programs to meet corporate goals and budget parameters
• Programs are designed offering imagination, exclusivity, and impact to meet corporate goals.
- Competitive Pricing:
• Achieved by familiarity with destinations and ongoing relationships with hoteliers, airlines & other service providers.
• An understanding of the complexities of air travel and associated air fares enables programs to be designed to offer
the most competitive route structure.
- Professionalism In Planning:
• Experienced Program Planners
• Air / Ground transportation management
• Site Inspection to analyze program layouts, budgets and operational details
- Professionalism In Execution:
• Professionally trained & experienced field managers
• Seasoned support staff
- Automation & Documentation:
• Programs feature comprehensive travel documentation & web registration
- Pre & Post Program Travel Arrangements:
• Because we service the world, we can offer advise and professional assistance regardless of the destination.
- Industry Recognition:
• Our experience has resulted in been invited by government tourist agencies and Travel Industry media
on how to market their destination in the USA and how to meet the expectations of the US traveler.